- What Personal Information About Customers Does Kaneshiemarketusa.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Kaneshiemarketusa.com Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Kaneshiemarketusa.com?
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does kaneshiemarketusa.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Kaneshie Market experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Kaneshiemarketusa.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Kaneshiemarketusa.com on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from kaneshiemarket.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Account Settings.
- Information from Other Sources: We do not receive information about you from other sources.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such Recommended products and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Kaneshiemarketusa.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share customer information with anyone.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We do not currently have any affiliations with businesses.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We do not send offers to selected groups of Kaneshiemarketusa.com customers on behalf of other businesses.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Kaneshiemarketusa.com or substantially all its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Kaneshiemarketusa.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Kaneshiemarketusa.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We have integrated the PayPal API into our website. This is one of the secure payment method in the world. For this reason, kaneshiemarketusa.com does not store or keep records of any personal information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Our site does not include any third-party advertising and links to other Web sites except to the PayPal Payment gateway and the United State Postal Services (USPS) shipping APIs. We do not allow any third-party advertising on our site.
Which Information Can I Access?
- Kaneshiemarketusa.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Kaneshiemarketusa.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Kaneshiemarketusa.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, and Customer Reviews.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Account Settings. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Kaneshiemarketusa.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use Kaneshiemarketusa.com?
- Kaneshiemarketusa.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Kaneshiemarketusa.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
EU-US Privacy Shield
- Kaneshiemarketusa.com do not participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit Kaneshiemarketusa.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Maryland. If you have any concern about privacy at Kaneshiemarketusa.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Kaneshiemarketusa.com; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services such as compile Wish Lists; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and Rate Reviews; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. Because of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and personal description and photograph in Your Profile.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call us.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are in the device's settings menu. For information about specific devices, click here. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, or other services.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
We do not currently offer joint or co-branded products with any businesses.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Kaneshiemarketusa.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and communications); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists (Wish Lists); and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations personal profile, and Wish List).
Turn Off Location Information on Specific Devices
You can disable all access to location information by applications and collection of location information by your device location service at any time.
To turn off location services on your device, do one of the following:
- On Android devices, tap the Location option from the Settings menu. Most Android devices will allow you to turn off location services for your entire phone, such as GPS services and other companies' location services. Generally, by leaving a box unchecked, the location service is turned off
- On iPhone and Windows phones, tap Settings, then tap Location Services and toggle the switch to OFF.
- On Kindle Fire devices, tap Location-based Services in the Settings menu, and then tap Off.
- Note: These steps are not applicable to Kindle Fire 1st Generation.