About Customs, Duties & Taxes
- When ordering from KaneshieMarketusa.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Kaneshie Market LLC has no control over or responsibility for over these charges, nor can Kaneshie Market LLC predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. Kaneshie Market LLC is not responsible for customs clearance procedures, or delays they may cause beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey as well as others.
About Shipping Restrictions
- Certain restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.
- You'll be notified at checkout if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected. Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.
- When possible, product detail pages filter out offers that can't be shipped to your delivery address. To determine your location, we'll use your default delivery address when you're signed in to your account.